HTML Popup Window
Beautiful photo galleries
More Demos Free Download
- Flickr & Photobucket support
- jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
- Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
- Slideshow with autostart option
- Windows & MAC version
- XHTML compliant
- Zoom effect with overlay shadow
- Rounded corners of overlay window
- Large images fit to browser window
- A lot of nice gallery themes
- Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
- Automatic thumbnail creation
- Adding caption
- Built-in FTP
How to Use
Step 1. Adding images to html x windows server.
From the Images menu, select Add images.... Browse to the location of the folder you'd like to add and select the images. You can also use Add images from folder... and Add images from Flickr options.
If you have included the photos that you do not wish to be in your web gallery, you can easily remove them. Select all images that you wish to remove from photo gallery, and select Delete images. from the Images menu. You can pick and choose pictures by holding the CTRL while clicking the flickr slideshow in fancybox html x windows server pictures you like.
Step 2. Adding caption.
Step 3 - Editing capabilities.
In this website gallery software you can easily rotate your photo album software ajax pictures using "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons.
Right click on the picture and select "Edit images.." item to open the selected picture in your default graph editor. You can adjust the color of pictures, as well as fix red-eye and crop out unwanted parts of an image.
Step 4. Gallery properties.
On the first tab of the Gallery Properties window you can change the name of your photo album and enable/disable the following properties: Slide Show, Auto play Slide Show, Zoom effect, Overlay Shadow. You can also set the Overlay shadow color and select the Engine you want to use (jQuery or Prototype + script.aculo.us).
On the second tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the thumbnail you want to use, set the Thumbnails Resolution, Thumbnails Quality, Thumbnails Titles. Select Thumbnails Format (save in PNG or JPG format). Specify the Number of columns in you photo album and the Page color.
On the third tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the template, Image resolution and Image quality of your ajax scrolling album auto rotating pictures and change the Watermark.
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
Control the quality of output PNG or JPEG format image by defining output "Image quality" and "Thumbnail quality" parameters (0%...100%).
Step 5 - Publishing gallery.
When you are ready to publish your website photo album online or to a local drive for testing you should go to "Gallery/Publish Gallery". Select the publishing method: publish to folder or publish to FTP server.
Type in your username and password for the connection. If you do not fill in this information, HTML Popup Window is unable to connect to your site and thus not able to upload your gallery to website. If this site enables anonymous connections, just type in anonymous as the username and your e-mail address as the password.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the FTP Folder field on the Publish Gallery window.
Notice: Write the name of the folder where your website gallery will be placed on the server. Notice that you should specify this field; otherwise your website album will be uploaded into the root folder of your server!
Step 6. Save your photo gallery as project file.
When you exit HTML Popup Window application, you'll be asked if you want to save your project. The project consists of the pictures you choose to put on your web photo gallery and all your settings. It's a good idea to save the project, because that will allow you to change the project in case you decide to do something different with future galleries. So click Yes, then enter a name for your project. To select the location of your project, just click the Browse folders button and choose a different location. Then click Save.
HTML Popup Window generates a special code. You can paste it in any place on your page whereyou want to add image gallery.
* Export your LightBox gallery using HTML Popup Window app in any test folder on a local drive.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
* Copy all code for HTML Popup Window from the HEAD and BODY tags and paste it on your page in the HEAD tag and in the place where you want to have a gallery (inside the BODY tag).
<!-- Start HTML Popup Window.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End HTML Popup Window.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start HTML Popup Window.com BODY section -->
<!-- End HTML Popup Window.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
Download jQuery Photo Gallery
| Download Free Edition |
| Download Free Edition |
Visual LightBox is free for non - commercial use.
A license fee is required for business use. Visual LightBox Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the VisualLightBox.com credit string as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you conclude the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by email that turns the Visual LightBox Free Edition into a Business one. You can select the most suitable payment procedure: bank transfer, check, PayPal, credit card etc.ajax feedback popup example
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual LightBox version and a link (or relevant code). open window dhtml
* I have installed Visual LightBox to trial. All good, loving it!! I want to get an business version of your great programm. I love it - soo easy to use!!
* Just bought the business version of Visual LightBox and I just had to write and say how impressed I am with it. Really easy to use, intuitive interface and generates a truly professional presentation. Seldom have I been so pleased with a software purchase. Thank you.
* Just a quick thank you for the software though, It's not often you get a free software version of this quality and style! Well done and please continue this amazing gallery. Hope to see more advances.java script pop up window script
* I would like to say that Visual LightBox is a stunning lil program! Its almost too good to be true i'd say! I've been looking for tutorials to create a lightbox gallery, but just couldnt come right. Im so glad i found Visual LightBox!
Q:In previewing some of my own slides on the browser, I find the background (thumb nails visible) too busy and distracting. Is there a way to darken the background?
A:You may set the following parameter in engine\js\visuallightbox.js file in a such way:
overlayOpacity: 1, // controls transparency of shadow overlay