HTML Popup Window
Beautiful photo galleries
More Demos Free Download
- Flickr & Photobucket support
- jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
- Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
- Slideshow with autostart option
- Windows & MAC version
- XHTML compliant
- Zoom effect with overlay shadow
- Rounded corners of overlay window
- Large images fit to browser window
- A lot of nice gallery themes
- Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
- Automatic thumbnail creation
- Adding caption
- Built-in FTP
How to Use
Step 1. Adding images to html anchor popup.
From the Images menu, select Add images.... Browse to the location of the folder you'd like to add and select the images. You can also use Add images from folder... and Add images from Flickr options.
Html Anchor Popup will now include these pictures. Or you can drag the images (folder) to the HTML Popup Window window. The image is copied to your pictures folder and automatically added to your website gallery.
If you have included the photos that you do not wish to be in your web gallery, you can easily remove them. Select all images that you wish to remove from photo gallery, and select Delete images. from the Images menu. You can pick and choose pictures by holding the CTRL while clicking the html anchor popup pictures you like.
Step 2. Adding caption.
When you select an image you'll see the various information about it, such as:
Step 3 - Editing capabilities.
In this website gallery software you can easily rotate your pictures using "Rotate Left" and "Rotate Right" buttons.
Step 4. Gallery properties.
On the first tab of the Gallery Properties window you can change the name of your photo album and enable/disable the following properties: Slide Show, Auto play Slide Show, Zoom effect, Overlay Shadow. You can also set the Overlay shadow color and select the Engine you want to use (jQuery or Prototype + script.aculo.us).
On the second tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the thumbnail you want to use, set the Thumbnails Resolution, Thumbnails Quality, Thumbnails Titles. Select Thumbnails Format (save in PNG or JPG format). Specify the Number of columns in you photo album and the Page color.
On the third tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the open window styled template, Image resolution and Image quality of your pictures and change the Watermark.
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
Control the quality of output PNG or JPEG format image by defining output "Image quality" and "Thumbnail quality" parameters (0%...100%).
Step 5 - Publishing gallery.
When you are ready to publish your website photo album online or to a local drive for testing you should go to "Gallery/Publish Gallery". Select the publishing method: publish to folder or publish to FTP server.
You are able to add a new FTP site by clicking "Edit" to the right of the "Publish to FTP server" drop down list. FTP Location Manager window will appear. Now type in a meaningful (this is not the actual hostname) name for your site and fill in the FTP details in the appropriate fields. You will have to type in your hostname, e.g. domain. The FTP port is normally located on port 21 thus this has been prefilled for you already. If your web site uses another port, you will have to enter it here.
Type in your username and password for the connection. If you do not fill in this information, HTML Popup Window is unable to connect to your site and thus not able to upload your gallery to website. If this site enables anonymous connections, just type in anonymous as the username and your e-mail address as the javasciprt popup on entry page password.
You might want to change the Directory as well if you need to have your uploaded images placed in e.g. "www/gallery/". You can specify it in the FTP Folder field on the Publish Gallery window.
Notice: Write the name of the folder where your website gallery will be placed on the server. Notice that you should specify this feeback popups field; otherwise your website album will be uploaded into the ajax como criar um modalpopup root folder of your server!
Step 6. Save your photo gallery as project file.
Step 7 - Add gallery inside your own page.
HTML Popup Window generates a special code. You can paste it in any place on your page whereyou want to add image gallery.
* Export your LightBox gallery using HTML Popup Window app in any test folder on a local drive.
* Open the generated index.html file in any text editor.
<!-- Start HTML Popup Window.com HEAD section -->
<!-- End HTML Popup Window.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start HTML Popup Window.com BODY section -->
<!-- End HTML Popup Window.com BODY section -->
* You can easily change the style of the templates. Find the generated 'engine/css/vlightbox.css' file and open it in any text editor.
Download jQuery Photo Gallery
| Download Free Edition |
| Download Free Edition |
Visual LightBox is free for non - commercial use.
For troubleshooting, feature requests and general help contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your browser, operating system, Visual LightBox version and a link (or relevant code). lightbox for text rails
* Just a quick thank you for the software though, It's not often you get a free software version of this quality and style! Well done and please continue this amazing gallery. Hope to see more advances.
* I'm absolutely loving Visual LightBox Business and Video LightBox. Amazing, quick and painless, to create a custom, browser independent gallery. And it works first time - every time! Best value for money I've seen in quite a while...
* Great product by the way and saved me loads of time. I really like your Visual LightBox program! Very nice.onclick float win
* I would like to say that Visual LightBox is a stunning lil program! Its almost too good to be true i'd say! I've been looking for tutorials to create a lightbox gallery, but just couldnt come right. Im so glad i found Visual LightBox!
Q:How do I embed the lightbox image gallery into an existing page?
A:To install jQuery Thickbox Alternative gallery on your page you should: <head> <body>
1. Create your gallery in jQuery Thickbox Alternative and publish it on a local drive in any test folder.
2. Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor.
3. Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD section of you own webpage, for example:
<!-- Start jQuery Thickbox Alternative.com HEAD section -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="engine/css/vlightbox.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="engine/css/jQuery Thickbox Alternative.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<!-- End jQuery Thickbox Alternative.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start jQuery Thickbox Alternative.com BODY section -->
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6831.jpg" title="DSCN6831"><img src="data/thumbnails/dscn6831.png"><span></span></a>
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6823.jpg" title="DSCN6823"><img src="data/thumbnails/dscn6823.png"><span></span></a>
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6819.jpg" title="DSCN6819"><img src="data/thumbnails/dscn6819.png"><span></span></a>
<a id="vlb" href="http://jQuery Thickbox Alternative.com">Photo Gallery For Web by jQuery Thickbox Alternative.com v2.1</a>
<!-- End jQuery Thickbox Alternative.com BODY section -->
You can find the example on our website:
http://www.jQuery Thickbox Alternative.com/#example